This message and its attachments are addressed exclusively to the addressee and may contain confidential information subject to professional secret. Its reproduction or distribution is not permitted without the express authorization of NADIS DESIGN S.L..
If you are not the final addressee, please delete it and inform us through this method. In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that your data are included in a file owned by NADIS DESIGN S.L. with the aim of performing the administrative, accounting and tax procedures, in addition to sending commercial communications about our products and / or services.
We also inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition of your data at the registered office of NADIS DESIGN S.L. in Calle Nou, nº 7 / 12.530 Burriana, Castellón de la Plana. Or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In Burriana, January 4th, 2021
NADIS DESIGN, S.L. is a Spanish firm founded in 2018, which was created with the strong aim of designing and distributing high quality ceramic material. We are oriented towards business excellence, training, promotion, and encouragement of our human capital and to achieve recognition as a firm that offers the best service to its customers.
Our customers are the center of our business model. Understanding their priorities and needs, knowing how to listen to them and responding with first class material and service is our goal as a company, as well as building long-term relationships of trust with our customers, which must be the foundation on which our company will be based.
Our fields of activity are the following:
– Design of ceramic material.
– National and international distribution of ceramic material.
The Quality policy of NADIS DESIGN S.L. is based on the following commitments:
– Commitment to achieve and keep high levels of customer satisfaction and ongoing improvement.
– Commitment to meet all the requirements of the Management System, whether they are legal, contractual or otherwise, that are applicable to us because of our activity.
– Commitment to carry out our work within an organized management environment that ensures ongoing improvement.
– Commitment to define the quality policy of our company promoting its awareness, understanding and application by the staff of the organization.
– Commitment to efficiently control all processes and their possible effects on the quality of our service and materials, with special emphasis on: relationship with and attention to the customer, quality of service and high degree of adjustment to the needs of our customers and compliance with delivery deadlines.